Revolution From Home's Terms & Conditions
All coaching services, group programs, and retreats delivered and facilitated by Beth Berry, Life and Wellness coach with Revolution from Home, LLC, are meant to challenge, uplift, and support you emotionally, spiritually, and psychologically. However, coaching is not psychotherapy. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please seek the help you need from a professional counselor. Life coaching may augment your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed. By signing up for this experience, you agreeing to the following:
- You understand that the services you will be receiving from Beth Berry are not offered as a substitute for mental health care. You also understand that your coach, Beth Berry, is not acting as a psychotherapist, and does not purport to offer mental health care.
- You understand that your coach will maintain the confidentiality of our communications only to the extent defined by the laws of the states in which each of us resides.
- You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your well-being throughout the duration of the program, and subsequently, including your choices and decisions.
- You understand that all comments and ideas offered by Beth are intended to aid you in achieving your defined goals. You have the ability to give your informed consent, and hereby give such consent to Beth Berry to assist you in achieving such goals.
You hereby release, waive, acquit, and forever discharge Beth Berry and Revolution from Home, LLC, her agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit, action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken as a result of the advice given by Beth Berry or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship. You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Terms & Conditions for Virtual Village Membership
1. Payment Terms: By joining our online community membership, currently hosted on Mighty Networks, you agree to pay the monthly subscription fee on a recurring basis until the subscription is cancelled. Payment is due on the same day each month and will be charged automatically to the payment method you have provided. In the event of a failed payment, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership.
Terms & Conditions for Tending to Us:
- Installment Payments: If you opt to pay by installment, all installment payments must be made in full as agreed upon, regardless of whether or not you complete the course. If for any reason you are unable to continue with the course, please be aware that you are still obligated to fulfill all payment obligations as per the agreed-upon terms.
- Money-back Guarantee: If, after the first call, you decide Tending To Us isn't for you, simply let us know and we will issue you a full refund. No refunds will be issued after Monday, April 24, 2023.
- Refunds: Refunds will be issued only if requested before Monday, April 24, 2023. If you are paying in installments, and you request a refund within the refund period (i.e. prior to Monday, April 24, 2023), any subsequent payments will be cancelled. If you are past Monday, April 24, 2023, you will still be obligated to make all remaining installment payments as per the agreed-upon schedule.
- Intellectual Property: All course content, materials, and intellectual property are the sole property of Revolution From Home. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the course materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Prohibited Uses: You are strictly prohibited from reproducing, distributing, or otherwise using any of the course content or materials for commercial purposes or for any purpose other than your personal use. Any unauthorized use may result in legal action.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your access to the course materials at any time, without notice, if we determine that you have violated any of these terms and conditions.
- Amendments: We may amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Your continued use of the course materials after any amendments will constitute your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions for Revillagers:
If after completing the entire Revillagers course you do not feel it will be of value to you in creating the rich community you deserve and desire, you can request a full refund.
We are committed to making Revillagers the best resource possible, and your feedback helps us achieve that aim.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of the course start date, letting us know what you feel is missing and/or what would help, and we will happily arrange a refund.